SHIPPING & RETURNS
For orders at £100.00 or above:
WORLDWIDE DELIVERY: £0.00 FREE
For orders at £99.00 or below:
UK 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS: £0.00 FREE
UK NEXT BUSINESS DAY: £8.50
Delivery is by Courier for which you will be charged when applicable, as stated above. (this may be subject to change at any time).
Changes to delivery addresses must be made via KITOKO online assistance as our courier service provider will not change delivery addresses without instruction from us.
You must use your billing address for your first order with KITOKO, or alternatively a corporate address.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Orders are processed and delivered Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Orders received after noon will be processed and shipped the following day. Please be aware that orders placed after noon on a Thursday will not be delivered until the Monday.
Orders must be signed for on delivery – if you are not available to sign for your order a second delivery attempt will be made.
Delivery times are estimates and commence from date of shipping, We will not be responsible for unpredictable delays. Except for cases of force majeure, the order will be delivered within 30 days following the day after you have placed your order. For security reasons, online purchases will require a signature upon delivery. Purchases may not be shipped to PO Boxes.
On delivery, please check that the number of boxes is as reported on the document that you are asked to sign, and that the package is not damaged or wet or tampered with in any way. Any damage in the packaging and/or Product or any discrepancy between the number of boxes delivered should be immediately notified by indicating in writing on the courier’s delivery documents and by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a Product is damaged please do not use or wear it nor should you remove any tags (or packaging if possible).
Risk of loss or damage to Products you order on this Website passes to you on delivery of the Products; title passes once we have received payment in full for the Products.
You may choose to return or exchange items under our returns and exchanges policy. You must notify us in writing within seven days of receiving your order and arrange collection within 14 days. Please email email@example.com to arrange free collection of your order. Please note that free collection service is available to UK customers only.
All international Customers will have to arrange returns at their own cost. Please send your return via an insured, traceable method using your normal postal service and mark your package clearly as returned goods to avoid delays at customs. Please retain your shipping documentation.
Returns outside timeframes stated may be accepted at the discretion of KITOKO and may only be refunded as a store credit or an exchange.
- Please ensure you return the goods to us in their original packaging. The goods are second hand without the packaging and we will not be able to exchange. You can take the goods out of the packaging to try them out, but don't throw it away and please return it with your goods.
- Refunds will be made for the original purchase amount (including carriage) against the original form of tender.
- If you exchange the same item for a different size it will be shipped free of charge. However, if you wish to exchange the item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it and purchase the new item separately.
- Any free promotional gift issued with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods.
- None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- All returns should be sent to: KITOKO, Unit H, Commonwealth Studios, 2 Woolwich Church Street, London SE18 5NS, UK. If you would like to discuss the return of any item or have any further questions about our returns policy, please contact our Customer Care Team.